Precision Oxycut is a divsion of Sell & Parker (www.sellparker.com.au an Australian owned private company) and has been offering steel plate processing services since 1970.
The company stocks a large range plate grade in thicknesses between 3mm-300mm, and operates the largest dedicated steel plate profiling facilities in NSW, using both Oxycut and Plasma cutting technology.
Between our Sydney and Newcastle plants, Precision Oxycut has the joint capacity to cut over 40,000 tonnes of steel plate per year.
Recently, we have upgraded our technical service offering by commissioning a Kinetic 4000 at both our Sydney and Newcastle plants and can now offer inhouse drilling, contour bevelling, counter sinking, counter boring and tapping of steel plates, an example of a machined and contour bevelled cut piece is shown below.
In addition, with our commercial partners, we can also offer to manage your plate laser cutting, bending, rolling and pressing needs.
• Quote and draw your plate profiles from faxed or emailed drawings (using sketches, PDF's, DWF and DWG files).
• Nest cut shapes to give the most cost efficient cutting solution using the state of art “Sigma-nest“ software.
• Supply test certificates for every profiled piece, through our traceability system.
• Organize both destructive and non-destructive plate testing as required.
• Inhouse drilling, contour bevelling, counter sinking, counter boring, tapping and profile cutting using oxy and plasma cutting technology.
Through our commercial partners, arrange and manage bending, pressing, rolling and additional machining as well as the supply of components other than steel plate.